Social Distancing Roll Up Rules
The Club is partially re-opening on 1st June for Outdoor Roll-Ups. Please see this article for full rules....
Social Distancing Roll-Ups
As you have previously seen, Outdoor roll-ups shall commence from 1st June onwards.
The Club will be open from 10am to 8pm (please note the extended times from the last communication) Monday thru Friday – we are still looking into what hours we can open on weekends.
Bookings are being taken now by Ed in the Club Office and must strictly be pre-booked (see below).
For these roll-ups there will be no dress code in place, however bowls shoes must be worn.
- Roll ups MUST be pre-booked with Ed in the Club Office (01702 338261 / email@example.com) – those attempting to play without having booked will be asked to leave. This way we can safeguard our members more effectively
- Sessions will be for 1 hour, on the hour (ie 10-11, 11-12 etc) and strictly adhered to
- Subscription fees must be paid prior to your first roll up
- There will be a maximum of 2 people on any rink at any time
- Social distancing of at least 2m must be observed at all times
- Please arrive at the Club ready to bowl, bringing your own equipment with you, plus a drink if required. If you need to collect anything from your locker, please do this at the start of your first roll-up but thereafter there is no reason for you to enter the Club for any reason other than visiting the toilet
- The only Club equipment to be used are mats and jacks. Part of the condition of rolling up is that you MUST disinfect all equipment at the end of your play – cleaning materials will be provided throughout the Club
- If you arrive early for your session please do not enter the Club, you will only be admitted for the 1 hour that you have pre-booked
- At the conclusion of play, you must leave the Club immediately. The change-over times between sessions are the most important times to observe social distancing
- There will be a ‘marshal’ for each session, ensuring that all of the above rules are being followed and that social distancing is being maintained. We must point out that if that is not the case, the marshal will report this to the Management Committee and that member may have their right to roll up removed
All of the above are simple to follow rules that have been put in place for YOUR and your fellow members safety, please strictly adhere to them.
Players will be monitored and anyone seen to be in breach of the above rules may be barred from these roll-ups in the interest of everyone’s safety.