Outdoors/Summer Indoors at Essex County Bowling Club
The following is some important information on the forthcoming season...
For those unaware, we offer both Outdoor and Indoor bowling throughout the months of May-Sept, if you would like any more information please just get in touch with the Club Office
- Membership subscription notices are available to collect from the Club corridor, on the table directly outside the 2 changing rooms. If you require a digital copy please just ask. Fees are due by the end of April.
- Mens and Ladies Club Competition forms can also be found in the same location, in the holders just above this table. They can also be found online here - https://www.essexcountybowlsclub.com/competitions/outdoorcompetitionsmain/outdoorclubcompetitions
The deadline for returning these forms is the 21st May.
- The format, dates and make-up of the Outdoor Leagues are being finalised. Last year's sponsors should expect an e-mail imminently from the Outdoor Committee. These are the Morris King Triples League (Tues mornings, mixed), Restaurant League (Thur mornings, mixed) and the Joe Wilks League (Fri mornings, men).
- There will be no printed handbook, as in previous recent years, the full schedule for the season is just undergoing proof-reading, once this is finalised it will be placed for viewing on the Club website. The Opening Day Drive will take place over the weekend of 22/23 April, day and time TBA.
- As you may have already seen, we have 2 other competitions available to enter at this early stage - the Mark Wilson Pairs on 29/30 April (https://www.essexcountybowlsclub.com/competitions/markwilsonpairs) - the Roaming Jack Club Singles (enter directly with the Club Office)
SUMMER INDOOR SEASON
- Membership subscription notices are available from the table in the Indoor Arena, just beyond the Session desk. As with above, if you require a digital copy just ask. Fees are due by the end of April.
- As with last year, Competitions, Leagues, Friendlies and Roll Ups will all be organised during the season, the schedule is being worked on by John Warman and John Fry - any questions are this stage please get in touch with them.
The annual subscription notices have been posted today to all previous social members.