Club Stewarding will cease on 18th October, please click for a reminder of every member's responsibilities....
Be advised the 'Club Stewards' that have been volunteering at the club for the past two weeks will not be around after the 18th October, this means the Club’s COVID safety will be in your hands after this date.
Your ability to observe the COVID Protocols now in place, will determine if the club can remain open in the long term.
Failure to observe the following simple rules will be putting your health at risk as well as other members, worst case scenario – the club would have to close.
- Sign the Track & Trace register every-time you enter the club.
- Use the hand sanitisers at every opportunity.
- Face Coverings are optional when bowling or seated in the bar area. They are MANDATORY in ALL other areas of the club.
- Observe the ONE-WAY system at all times.
- Maintain a Social Distance of 2 metres at ALL times whilst in the club.
- Members must not enter the mixed changing room during the 10 minutes immediately following the session bell ring, this will avoid congestion and allow players from the previous session to leave the arena safely.
- Do not change your shoes or clothing on the rink side of the screens, use the mixed changing room or usual changing rooms.
- DO NOT enter the playing area until ALL players from the previous session have left the arena.
- The session desk must be used to pay your rinks fees.
- All roll-ups must be pre-booked