Indoor Summer Season Details
Will be required for indoor bowling, via Ed in the Club Office only – not online!
- Indoor Arena will be open Mon-Fri from 10am to 8pm and Sat-Sun 10am-2pm until further notice. Sessions start at 10am, 12noon, 2pm, 4pm & 6pm where applicable
- Each indoor session will last 1 hour 45 minutes, with the arena bell sounding at 20 minutes to the hour.
- Indoor bowlers must enter their name on the session sheet and pay their £3.00 rink as normal at the session desk adjacent to the bar.
- Indoor bowling will be limited to 24 players per session for the foreseeable future.
ROLL UP’s and DISC GAMES ONLY, the dress codeis relaxed through to the end of the Summer season: -
- NO Denims or Cargo’s.
- Smart plain, coloured trousers - shorts may be worn.
- Tee/Polo shirts should be plain i.e., must not carry outrageous slogans or mottos etc.
- Regulation bowling shoes must be worn and changed into upon entry to the club.
CLUB and INTER CLUB LEAGUES.
The Club league commences Wednesday 16th June and finishes on the 15th September with 7 teams taking part – 4 wood Pairs
ECBC play their first of 4 games in the Inter Club league on Monday 28th June (away), and Monday 5th July (home) against Falcon – 2 rinks of Triples at each venue..
ENJOY YOUR SEASON.
John Warman and John Fry on behalf of the Indoor Committee