Club Restrictions Relaxation
As you no doubt are aware, the country is moving to step three of ‘Roadmap out of Lockdown’ on Monday 17th May, this will allow our club to relax some of the restrictions that have been in place for the last few months.
A summary of those changes is as follows:-
- Rink booking for roll-ups will not be required for outdoor bowling, just turn up!
- The Monday and Wednesday morning disc games both commence next week (17th and 19th May) and run for the remainder of the season.
- The Tuesday morning Mixed Triples league commences next week (18th May).
- There will be no restriction on the number of bowlers on a rink and all rinks can be used.
- The whiteboard in the corridor will show rink allocation for outdoor rinks (as in previous years).
- Outdoor bowlers must use the booking sheets located in the corridor when booking rinks for competitions.
- Rink booking will be required for indoor bowling, via Ed in the Club Office only – not online!
- Indoor Arena will be open 7 days a week from 10am to 6pm until further notice. Sessions start at 10am, 12noon, 2pm & 4pm.
- Each indoor session will last 1 hour 45 minutes, with the arena bell sounding at 20 minutes to the hour.
- Indoor bowlers must enter their name on the session sheet and pay their £3.00 rink as normal at the session desk adjacent to the bar.
- Indoor bowling will be limited to a maximum of Triples on each rink for the foreseeable future.
- Members can use the restaurant area to sit, eat and drink (sitting down only) with a maximum of 6 persons per table. Please support our Bar and our new caterers Affinity.
- The bar will provide a table service only to members indoors.
- Members are requested to sign the 'Track & Trace' register or use the NHS APP each time they use the clubhouse.
- Face masks MUST be worn at all times when walking around the clubhouse.
- The ONE-WAY system in the clubhouse will remain in place for at least the next month.
Should you require further clarification please contact a club office of Ed in the office.