Club Closure, COVID 19, Tier 3
As our region of the country has been placed within ‘tier 3’ for COVID restrictions the management committee have decided that the club will be closed with effect from Wednesday 16th December until further notice and certainly for the rest of 2020.
The management committee will continue to monitor the situation and will take advice as necessary from the EIBA, local authority and government in making further decisions regarding the running of the club and when and how it can reopen.
All existing bookings made up to this point for the remainder of the year are, therefore, cancelled and will be removed from the diary in due course. All league games and competitions are also postponed at this time.
The office will be manned for a couple of hours from 10.00am on Wednesday and Thursday morning to answer any questions you may have, but please do not come to the club under any circumstances.
ECBC Management Committee – 15thDecember